Thursday 14 October 2010

Final Proposal

Feeling Good
Michael Buble
It's Time 

The channel of broadcast for my production would be on Viva or MTV because when I asked this question in my questionnaire these were the most popular choices therefor I want to make my video appropriate to the channel for broadcast, because my production piece is a music video it would suit these channels best as they are channels which are specifically for music videos.

My target audience is middle class females in their 30's as this is the typical age for the artist's audience however the audience for the music video will be younger as this age group is the prominent viewers of music videos.

The genre of the music is jazz/pop my video will fit this as I am using a brass instrument which will relate to the big band era. They are typically seen wearing suits which I have incorporated into the storyboard. The pop element is shown through the love story which will interweave. My video is going to be a combination of a performance and a narrative based video because this is a popular way of making videos which I found in my research and analysis and when asked in the questionnaire this was a frequently chosen combination.

The style of my music video will have unique camera angles such as an ECU of inanimate objects, in hope to create a more dramatic and powerful video. I will use light shine effect to make it appear more professional. The shots will prominently be in colour unless at the editing stage they look better in black and white. In the tilts I will make them slower to make them more powerful shots and to add drama. When I use the trumpet images, I am going to repeat the image to make it appear like more than one trumpet and flip the image at another part, this is so when I repeat the same shot in a different place it looks more interesting. In the shots outside I am going to add a sunburst effect and make the lighting brighter to make look more sunny and more like summer time. At the end of the video, I will finish with a ending transition to give the video closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment